Important points while buying battery and related products - Consumer Awareness
Automotive & Vehicle
| Posted at:
Apr 2 2011 3:10PM
We would like to suggest few instruction while going for battery and related products:
- Visual Inspection
- State Of Charge
- Capacity Or Heavy Load Test
Note: This Does Not Include The Midtronics Battery Tester Which Has A Different Test Procedure And Will Be Discussed Later In This Module.
Battery Service Should Begin With A Thorough Visual Inspection. This Inspection May Reveal Simple, Easily Corrected Problems.
- Check For Cracks In The Battery Case And Broken Terminals. Either May Allow Electrolyte Leakage, Which Requires Battery Replacement.
- Check For Cracked Or Broken Cables Or Connections. Replace, As Needed.
- Check For Corrosion On Terminals And Dirt Or Acid On The Case Top. Clean The Terminals And Case Top With A Mixture Of Water And Baking Soda. A Battery Wire Brush Tool Is Needed For Heavy Corrosion On The Terminals.
- Check For A Loose Battery Hold-Down Or Loose Cable Connections. Clean And Tighten, As Needed.
Automen Redefining power substitute...
0120-2515394, 9810371978, 9212648243